Bachelor/ Master Thesis/ Internship: Photonic Integrated Circuits: Optical Packaging
Broaden your integrated optics horizon at Polariton Technologies
Polariton Technologies is a start-up coming out of ETH Zurich
developing cutting-edge devices for optical communications. We
are about to launch our first product based on a novel electro-optic modulator. We enable customers to send data with
unprecedented speed and quality. The modulators are used in
research and industry.
Join Polariton and become part of our team producing the next
generations of our products.
Your job includes
- Hands-on characterization of fiber-optic chip and electrical packaging.
- Identification and implementation of optical / electrical packaging solutions
- Explore the limits of the electro-optical interfaces
- Mechanical performance
- Reproducibility & reliability
As an ideal candidate, you have
- A bachelor degree in an engineering science, physics, or similar
- Good understanding of optics, electro-magnetics and/or RF design
- Highly motivated contributing to the development of a high-tech products
- Grow with a dedicated and dynamic team in a start-up work environment
- Contribute to innovative technology development and to new products
- Work on cutting-edge integrated optics, strengthen your technology skills
- Work in a sustainable environment
- Beautiful near-lake offices with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking nature
- Environment in which a solution is found for every problem
- Hybrid work possible
- 25 vacation days
- Own Tichu-League
If you are interested in working with us, please apply now!
Starting time: after negotiation
Location: Säumerstrasse 4, 8803 Rüschlikon, hybrid work possible
Please apply online.
Chanel Docekal, Operations Associate, will be happy to answer your questions by email: email@example.com or by phone: +41 44 589 51 24
"Working at Polariton means collaborating in a diverse and dynamic environment where you encounter something new every day. I appreciate this atmosphere of constant learning and the flexible alternation between office, laboratory, and cleanroom work. Team spirit is imperative to achieve our goals and we challenge each other daily to adhere to our quality standards and strive for ever higher performance."
"I have worked at Polariton for two years now. And it has been amazing! In Colombia we talk a lot about "Realismo Magico" (magical realism), this is the imagination that our reality is intertwined with magic, colors and beauty. At Polariton I see this magic every day. The flexibility of the company, the naturally kind people I work with and the values of the company that are so close to mine."