Process Engineer - Semiconductor Manufacturing (80-100%)
Broaden your integrated optics horizon at Polariton Technologies
Polariton Technologies is a start-up coming out of ETH Zurich
developing cutting-edge devices for optical application. We
are about to launch our first product based on a novel electro-optic modulator. We enable customers to send data with
unprecedented speed and quality. The modulators are used in
research and industry.
Join Polariton and become part of our team producing the next
generations of our products.
Your job includes
- Optimize processes and procedures to improve repeatability, yield, and performance in close collaboration with our simulation, design, testing, and engineering team
- Perform failure analysis, provide feedback for corrective actions and implement solutions
- Develop new processes, design, execute, and analyze experiments to improve process capability, quality and efficiency. Qualify processes, create and maintain required process documentation, work instructions, and qualification procedures
- Strongly contribute to the manufacturing of the next generation of photonic integrated circuits by taking responsibility for certain process modules and running these processes
As an ideal candidate you have
- 3+ years hands-on cleanroom experience in nanofabrication & semiconductor processing and characterization
- Strong experience in quality control and failure analysis methods
- Self-motivation to deliver quality results in time-critical projects
- Enjoys working together with cross-functional teams (design, simulation and fabrication)
- Hands-on mentality, you enjoy creating and implementing new processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at the same time with proven success in meeting deadlines
- Flexible working hours
- Modern premises, close to the city and the lake of Zurich
- Opportunity to develop your skills through trainings and mentoring
- Short decision cycles, flat hierarchy, and the opportunity to drive decision making
- Great team spirit and drive to reach our vision together
- Multiple social events throughout the year including an Afterwork event
If you are interested in working with us, please apply now!
Starting time: after negotiation
Location: Säumerstrasse 4, 8803 Rüschlikon
Please apply online.
Chanel Docekal, Operations Associate, will be happy to answer your questions by email: email@example.com or by phone: +41 44 589 51 24
"Working at Polariton means collaborating in a diverse and dynamic environment where you encounter something new every day. I appreciate this atmosphere of constant learning and the flexible alternation between office, laboratory, and cleanroom work. Team spirit is imperative to achieve our goals and we challenge each other daily to adhere to our quality standards and strive for ever higher performance."
"I have worked at Polariton for two years now. And it has been amazing! In Colombia we talk a lot about "Realismo Magico" (magical realism), this is the imagination that our reality is intertwined with magic, colors and beauty. At Polariton I see this magic every day. The flexibility of the company, the naturally kind people I work with and the values of the company that are so close to mine."