Technical Sales / Application Engineer (80-100%)
Talk to world's most attractive photonic researchers
Polariton Technologies is a start-up coming out of ETH Zurich developing cutting-edge photonic circuits for optical applications. We are satisfying the advanced requirements of researchers and engineers in leading institutions from all over the world. Join Polariton to become part our exciting journey to develop, produce and market the next generation of integrated, high-end devices.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in the global photonic IC market
- Manage accounts while securing sustainable relations
- Prepare, attend and follow-up with international trade shows
- Contribute to content creation and marketing campaigns (application engineer)
- Manage the interface to selected international sales partners (technical sales)
As an ideal candidate you have
- MSc or PhD in engineering or physics, other natural sciences possible
- Track record in marketing and/or sales for technical products for cutting-edge applications, experience in photonics or communication industry as a plus
- Demonstrable technical knowledge that is related to our products and services
- Consistent management and soft skills
- Flexible working hours
- Modern premises, close to the city and the lake of Zurich
- Opportunity to develop your skills through trainings and mentoring
- Short decision cycles, flat hierarchy, and the opportunity to drive decision making
- Great team spirit and drive to reach our vision together
- Multiple social events throughout the year including an Afterwork event
Reporting directly to our VP Marketing and Sales, in a further step of development, you will be assigned the responsibility for a geographical or topical market. Operating from Zurich you can define and execute your market approaches and will demonstrate your independent way of working. Polariton offers you a diverse challenge and an environment that motivates you to implement innovative ways.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply now!
Starting time: asap
Location: Soodstrasse 52, 8134 Adliswil
We welcome your application soon!
Chanel Docekal, Operations Associate, will be happy to answer your questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +41 44 589 51 24
"Working at Polariton means collaborating in a diverse and dynamic environment where you encounter something new every day. I appreciate this atmosphere of constant learning and the flexible alternation between office, laboratory, and cleanroom work. Team spirit is imperative to achieve our goals and we challenge each other daily to adhere to our quality standards and strive for ever higher performance."
"I have worked at Polariton for two years now. And it has been amazing! In Colombia we talk a lot about "Realismo Magico" (magical realism), this is the imagination that our reality is intertwined with magic, colors and beauty. At Polariton I see this magic every day. The flexibility of the company, the naturally kind people I work with and the values of the company that are so close to mine."